Skip to main content

BUSTED IS BACK BITCHES!


Hiya Guys,

This post should be for Friday but I cannot wait because another childhood dream has come true again. First McFly and James Bourne and Matt Willis became McBusted. NOW BUSTED IS BACK BY ITSELF.

Okay to put my excitement into context, imagine a 6 year old girl rocking out to Thunderbirds are go in her living room with her little sister. Well that was me 12 years ago along with my sister who were some of the youngest busted fans. So imagine those young girls reactions when they found out that this band is coming back with all three members and touring (I did miss those eyebrows).

Now, we have to turn a notch on the excitement down as the tour dates are during my exam period and I don't know if I will be able to go BUT to say that this is a huge nostalgic step is an understatement. 

For everyone who complained that the McBusted stuff wasn't right for McFly and that McFly needs to come back alone (which I sort of agree because I am a huge McFly fan also), then you got your wish. I for one am happy that I now get to have two of my original favourite bands doing music because I loved them each because of their different styles. McFly for their calm and mellow pop rock and Busted for their hardcore pop rock and crazy videos.

I am stiffling with happiness and I know that my little sister is even more excited, even though she also has her AS level exams during the period. I think it's more the fact that something that was said to be impossible has actually happened and it makes anything seem real and possible.

So whether you were a wee baby when Busted came onto the scene (anyone around my age) or a hardcore teen rocker or not even born, enjoy Busted being back and I cannot wait for new music and some of the classics *ahem Sleeping with the Light on and 3am anyone?*

Enjoy the nostalgia and hopefully ya'll will get to see them on tour!


That's all for now my dears,
See you soon


xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE! A New Era?

Hiya Guys, I really hope that this week's blog title is obvious to those of you who understand and will most likely read this post! I am a big WWE fan and, before you say 'oh it's fake', well I do know that but I'd like to also say that Marvel and DC and all those films are also fake. So, these last few weeks made history in WWE by having the Brand Split of RAW and Smackdown and making them both live.  Here is my overview of the Draft last week as well as the first week of the so-called 'new era.' Draft Day I will be honest and say that Draft Day was a huge disappointment in terms of the draft itself and the way it was organised. It seemed extremely lackluster and rushed in comparison to the other years and seemed to be very much focused on the Managers of each of the companies (Stephanie/ Mick Foley and Shane/ Daniel Bryan) instead of the superstars. However, when it comes to the picks itself, I was pleasantly surprised and happy. I think...

Book... I PICK YOU!

Hiya guys, The title of this post is pretty self explanatory and I feel like these kind of posts are nice because they don't trick you and give you an insight into my crazy life. It's crazy how in my dads time, it wasn't 'cool' to be interested in books and now, everywhere you look, it seems as if books are becoming so much more mainstream and encouraged. Here are my top 4 books but they are in no order because I could never choose between my babies.           1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky This is one book I refuse to not have with me so it goes literally everywhere with me from Manchester to London. I think it was because the book had so much meaning and was the first book I felt as if I connected too. Charlie has a bit of everyone in him and it just means that you can relate to his character in some way without you feeling as if your diary is being read by millions. The fact that Chbosky has managed to touch on some reali...

My Strictly favourites for this year!

Hiya guys, Hasn't the first few episodes of Strictly been amazing and shocking, in terms of talent and the results (book Tameka leaving). I don't remember a year where so many of the contestants are this talented so early because even Ed Balls isn't as bad as people like John Sargeant or Greg Wallace. Before I start, special shoutout to Judge Rinder who literally entertains me every week and Claudia who proves that us short people can do whatever we want. So, what does a new series of SCD call for... oh yeah a list of my favourite's who I think have a proper shot of winning the glitterball this year. I am sorry for the size of the list, they're all too good to just pick a few! LETS GOOOO... 1. Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse I loved Danny in Hollyoaks so I was mega excited when it came up that he was coming on the show and by God he did not disappoint me. I was also thrilled when he was paired with Oti who is absolutely magnificent but couldn't show...