Skip to main content

WWE Cruiserweight Live Opinion - Dear Crowds...

Hiya guys,

This post is way too negative for my own liking but, after my exam this morning, I was almost brought to tears while I was watching WWE RAW from last night. I needed somewhere to air my grievances and tonight I'm having a go at the crowd, not Creative or the superstars.

I was enjoying last nights show and, as usual, I was way too excited for the Cruiserweights match. The whole Monday night show is just me waiting for some of the Cruiserweights to come on and put those superstars to shame with their ability and technique. Well, you can imagine how upset I was when 4 of my favourite stars, Neville/ TJP v Austin Aries/ Jack Gallagher) on the ENTIRE roster had a tag team match. Wait, no... I wasn't upset that they came on, I was upset about the crowd's reaction. Those chants of 'This is boring,' and how the crowd wanted a refund really made me feel sick. Okay, you may not connect to these stars as much as the ones that you've watched for years but these guys are veterans in their own right. So tell me what's boring about that? Getting to even see them should be a blessing.

So, why do I love the Cruiserweight Division so much? 

It's the sheer talent of these guys. Being a smaller girl myself, it's amazing to see stars who may not as big as the main roster guys but can still do these high intensity manoevers. What about those high flying moves from the top rope? I have never seen something as beautiful as Mustafa Ali's 450 Splash or Standing Spanish Fly and Jack G going all Mary Poppins on our arse. What about those technical submissions that show the sheer precision of the stars? TJ's TJP Clutch or Brian Kendrick's Captain's Hook are a thing of glory.


Each match is something different and we don't see the same guys winning or the same moves on the same people. TJ Perkins once said that 'Good wrestlers prepare, great ones adapt.' I think that perfectly sums up the Cruiserweights because each star has to change their style depending on their opponent. 

I don't even want to get started about the stars themselves and the characters they portray. We have:
- A King who was overlooked by the WWE Universe (Neville)
- A Gentleman with his good ol' umbrella William III (Jack Gallagher)
- A gaming geek who =is now a bad ass (TJP)
- A wizard breaking stereotypes (Mustafa Ali)
- The Premier Athlete with ABS (Tony Nese) 
- A Man with a Plan... and amazing ring gear (The Brian Kendrick)
It's such a diverse roster with no two superstars even remotely similar and there's a star for everyone!


So tell me again why these guys are disrespected so much? They put their hearts and bodies on the line to entertain us and all you do is complain - you don't deserve their talent. I really hope it gets better because they deserve better. Please, I know you have your opinions on 205 Live but be respectful because its a decent thing to do.

Sorry for this rant but, as soon as I saw the show, I couldn't be quiet anymore because it's been going on for too long.

That's all for now my dears,
See you soon

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE! A New Era?

Hiya Guys, I really hope that this week's blog title is obvious to those of you who understand and will most likely read this post! I am a big WWE fan and, before you say 'oh it's fake', well I do know that but I'd like to also say that Marvel and DC and all those films are also fake. So, these last few weeks made history in WWE by having the Brand Split of RAW and Smackdown and making them both live.  Here is my overview of the Draft last week as well as the first week of the so-called 'new era.' Draft Day I will be honest and say that Draft Day was a huge disappointment in terms of the draft itself and the way it was organised. It seemed extremely lackluster and rushed in comparison to the other years and seemed to be very much focused on the Managers of each of the companies (Stephanie/ Mick Foley and Shane/ Daniel Bryan) instead of the superstars. However, when it comes to the picks itself, I was pleasantly surprised and happy. I think...

Book... I PICK YOU!

Hiya guys, The title of this post is pretty self explanatory and I feel like these kind of posts are nice because they don't trick you and give you an insight into my crazy life. It's crazy how in my dads time, it wasn't 'cool' to be interested in books and now, everywhere you look, it seems as if books are becoming so much more mainstream and encouraged. Here are my top 4 books but they are in no order because I could never choose between my babies.           1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky This is one book I refuse to not have with me so it goes literally everywhere with me from Manchester to London. I think it was because the book had so much meaning and was the first book I felt as if I connected too. Charlie has a bit of everyone in him and it just means that you can relate to his character in some way without you feeling as if your diary is being read by millions. The fact that Chbosky has managed to touch on some reali...

My Strictly favourites for this year!

Hiya guys, Hasn't the first few episodes of Strictly been amazing and shocking, in terms of talent and the results (book Tameka leaving). I don't remember a year where so many of the contestants are this talented so early because even Ed Balls isn't as bad as people like John Sargeant or Greg Wallace. Before I start, special shoutout to Judge Rinder who literally entertains me every week and Claudia who proves that us short people can do whatever we want. So, what does a new series of SCD call for... oh yeah a list of my favourite's who I think have a proper shot of winning the glitterball this year. I am sorry for the size of the list, they're all too good to just pick a few! LETS GOOOO... 1. Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse I loved Danny in Hollyoaks so I was mega excited when it came up that he was coming on the show and by God he did not disappoint me. I was also thrilled when he was paired with Oti who is absolutely magnificent but couldn't show...