Skip to main content

What to do when you're bored but lazy af!

Hiya guys,

I have been quiet for pretty much a month and a bit and there is only word to describe my absence: Exams! Coming home early in the year, when I am used to finishing late June or July, has made me realise how much of my time my education takes up.

I end up doing the same things so here are things to do this summer when you can't really be arsed leaving the house. So basically a more laid back and cheap version of last year's list! Whether you take this seriously or not is up to you ;)

1. Get a Tumblr
For those of you who already have one, then you'll know why I've put this one on the list. Make an account, follow a few blogs who post things that you like, search some tags and then do this pretty much all day. It takes up much more time than you'd think and opens your eyes to some awesome and sometimes weird things. NB: if you're a prude, don't go on tumblr in the midst of the night because shit gets cray.

2. Watch a new TV series... or two?
Any is fine, preferably something that has loads of series and you don't have to wait for new episodes to come out. My go to TV show this summer has been Fresh Meat. I know it's old but I wasn't into that stuff when it came out but it's worked in my favour. I can now watch all the series back to back without waiting for new episodes... also Channel 4 have all 4 series online. Or anything with Jack Whitehall really so have a go at Bad Education while your there.
3. Fung Shui
I mean it's just a fancy way of saying 'moving stuff from one place to another.' I mean I find no greater pleasure than going into my bedroom and having a sort out of all of my things and moving them to more convenient places. If you don't actually get anything accomplished like me, it's nice to look at things you forgot you had. Sort of like a #throwback and yes I did use # and I am not proud.

4. ROCK OUT!
If you're a music fanatic like me, there is nothing better than blasting your music at full volume and annoying everyone in your house as well as your neighbours. So, grab that speaker and pick the punkiest and craziest song to sing and dance too! I normally go for All Time Low or State Champs if you need some recommendations but I mean I am prone to some Musical jazz like Wicked or Rent.
Looking back, these ideas are basically ways to waste your holiday but do what you want. I know I deserve this holiday to be lazy!

That's all for now my dears,
See you soon

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the Future holds!

Hi my lil' fairies It's been a month since I've graduated and, since that day, I've been hit with questions left, right and centre about what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. As I've said in the last post, that scares me shitless because I still think I'm too young to know what the future's going to be like and I'm in denial that I'm not in education anymore to use as an excuse... That's not to say that I've been sat on my arse since I finished in May! As soon as I got home, I was lucky enough to have a job at Hollister waiting for me so, as long as I can get the hours, that's what I'll be doing to pass the time and earn some cash. On top of that, I'm also trying to get work experience here and there, apply for jobs and still do all the stuff I love like writing my blogs and stories. However, the fact that I've been so busy, has helped me not like go into an existential crisis BUT it means I've always

Ear Piercing Debate

Hi my lil' fairies, It seems like all I ever seem to do is complain about what I've seen on my usual weekday morning television schedule, which normally includes Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women! I can normally watch pretty much any segment and understand both perspectives, but, today, I watched a segment about a debate that has been talked about before and is just increasingly angering me each time. Would you let your toddler get their ears pierced? Here's the video from the last time it was debated: I know it's a question that raises controversy but my main issue was the argument from the woman who opposed it: getting your toddler's ears pierced is child abuse. EXCUSE ME?!? Here's my stance on this issue as a whole: I got my ears pierced when I was a small baba because it's pretty much normal in my culture and the same thing happened to my sister when she was little. I never found anything weird about it and, fast forward 20

Halloween Costume Controversy Response

Hello my lil' fairies Sometimes, I'll be watching daytime telly (Loose Women, This Morning etc) and I'll stumble upon a topic of discussion that really sparks a reaction inside of me which I normally respond to by tweets. This morning I was watching Good Morning Britain and a topic came up that I knew needed a lot more than just 240 characters. It's something that is extremely close to my heart and really relevant at the moment. I am a massive Disney fan and meeting the characters and Princesses at Disneyworld are memories I won't forget. It's also Halloween and millions of little children are going out to buy costumes of their favourite Princesses like Cinderella, Elsa and Jasmine. So, you can imagine my surprise when I heard Susanna Reid and Richard Madeley talking about the cultural appropriation of Halloween costumes, and in particular Moana and Elsa costumes. My view might be controversial in this PC society but, as someone of ethnic origin, I thin